Coupler, 5.2/1.6 dB, N(m)/ N(f), 30/70 split, 138-174 MHz

HH2141-E3217

Coupler, 5.2/1.6 dB, N(m)/ N(f), 30/70 split, 138-174 MHz

正常价格 $0.00
/

库存只有 0 件商品!
• Insertion loss 5.2 dB one port at 30% side, 1.6 dB the other port at 70% side
• 0-10 frequency separation
• 350 Watts power handling
• N-Male input connectors; N-Female output connectors
Electrical
average input power max (W) 350
frequency range (MHz) 138 to 174
impedance (Ω) 50
input connectors N-Male
isolation (min) (dB) 45
isolation min (dB) 45
output connectors N-Female
vswr max 1.25 : 1
Environmental
temperature range (°C) -30 to 60

你可能也会喜欢