Integrity – Pledge commitment to fulfill customers needs
Diligence – Be highly dedicated and make durable efforts to achieve goals
Innovation – Never be satisfied and strive for continuous improvement
Excellence – Be efficient and reliable with craftsman spirit
As the company transformed itself into a leader in communications products and solutions, Sinclair has never lost sight of these values. Sinclair attributes its long tradition of engineering excellence and “industry firsts” by maintaining focus on what matters most.
Our commitment to these goals ensures that Sinclair will remain the company of choice for our clients.
Sinclair strives to offer a supportive and inclusive environment. We welcome all applicants with no discrimination in regards to race, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
BENEFITS & REWARDS
Sinclair Technologies offers a comprehensive benefits package to our full-time employees. We invest heavily in training and development opportunities to help our employees expand their careers and reach their highest potential.
- 5 paid sicks days
- 100% paid by employer comprehensive health benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance and more (coverage varies).
- 4% RSSP matching
- Up to an annual maximum of $2,000 per year for professional designation development fund
- 100% reimbursed job-related training
- Fitness reimbursement program
- Flexible hours of work based on position
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Award Program
- Plenty of on-site parking & 5-minute walk to GO Train station
- Office located in a serene location full of greenery in Aurora, ON (go for a quick hike at lunch at Sheppard’s Bush!)
- Employee events & initiatives: company BBQs, free lunch events, ice cream trucks, employee raffles and lunchroom fully stocked with variety of coffees & teas.
Please note that benefits may vary by location.
Sinclair Technologies contributes to the community and has been active in a variety of charities.
The “Doninelli Foundation” named after one of our late Board of Directors, was created for Sinclair to give back to the community through existing charitable organizations. Recipients of Foundation funding have included: Union Gospel Mission, Food Bank, Covenant House, Red Cross and Habitat for Humanity.
The Foundation also awards a post-secondary scholarship on a yearly basis to children of full-time staff members through the Dr. G.W. Sinclair Scholarship Fund.