Sinclair's production team is excited to introduce the new Power Monitoring System to our channel partners and stakeholders!
The RF Power Monitoring System helps minimize communications systems downtime and avoids unnecessary maintenance and repairs by tracking the overall health & performance of commercial or public safety land mobile radio systems. It continuously measures and monitors critical system performance indicators, including TX Forward and Reflected power, insertion loss, and antenna VSWR, for up to 8 channels per controller. It triggers and sends alarms to a Network Management System (NMS) upon detecting failures and/or anomalies defined by users. Moreover, it provides a web-based GUI to support status monitoring, system configuration, and user management with role-based access control. More advanced features, such as Spectrum Analysis, can be enabled via a feature license.
Channelized RF system monitoring
Power Monitoring System
• Complete monitoring solution for the entire transmit antenna network
• Truly channelized design with high accuracy monitoring
• Non-intrusive measurement
• Web-based GUI and SNMP support
• Comprehensive alarm setup for ease of monitoring and troubleshooting
• Front panel LED indicators for quick glance of system health
• High accuracy RF system performance monitoring
• Remote monitoring of the LMR RF system health
• Minimizes system down time
• Be aware of a failure before customer complaints
• Plan of maintenance in advance
• Easy configuration with user friendly GUI and SNMP support
Get a quote
Fill the form below with your request and our sales team will get back to you as soon as possible.