Sinclair’s team is excited to introduce the new Power Monitoring System to our channel partners and stakeholders!
With 24/7 monitoring, high accuracy measurement, easy-to-use interface, and new capabilities, such as predictive maintenance, the IntelliSENSE™ Power Monitoring System is a highly anticipated offering in the public safety and business-critical sectors.
The RF Power Monitoring System helps minimize communication systems’ downtime and avoids unnecessary maintenance and repairs by tracking the overall health and performance of commercial or public safety land mobile radio systems. It continuously measures and monitors critical system performance indicators, including TX forward and reflected power, insertion loss, and antenna VSWR on each channel. It triggers and sends alarms to a Network Management System (NMS) upon detecting failures and/or anomalies defined by users. Moreover, it provides a web-based GUI to support status monitoring, system configuration, and user management with role-based access control. More advanced features, such as Spectrum Analysis is available on a pay-as-you-use basis, which can be enabled via a feature license.
Channelized RF system monitoring
Power Monitoring System
• Complete monitoring solution for the entire transmit antenna network
• Truly channelized design with high accuracy monitoring
• Non-intrusive measurement
• Web-based GUI and SNMP support
• Comprehensive alarm setup for ease of monitoring and troubleshooting
• Front panel LCD and LED indicators for quick glance of system health
• Remote monitoring of the LMR RF system health
• 24/7 awareness of critical RF system performances
• Minimized system downtime
• Quick response to failures even prior to customer complaints
• Allows for predictive maintenance
• Easy configuration with user friendly GUI and SNMP support
Get a quote
Fill the form below with your request and our sales team will get back to you as soon as possible.