Sinclair is excited to announce our Total Tri-Band Antenna Solution – first of its kind on the market! We designed the new SC2340 Base Station Antenna to go hand in hand with our SW-2340 Mobile Whip Antenna to give customers a complete solution from emergency response vehicles to communication towers. Our true end-to-end LMR tri-band solution provides mission critical grade system performance.
• Tri-band antenna for multi-band radios
• Full-spectrum covering all VHF, UHF, and 698-960 MHz bands without tuning
• Rugged build in a compact form factor
• Industry leading RF performance
• High power handling capability
• From mobile vehicles to infrastructure
NEW Tri-Band Omni Antenna
Our new ultra-wide band antenna is ideal for base station applications. It allows for easy and quick installation, especially on towers where space is a premium.
• Full spectrum covers all major LMR bands, including VHF, UHF, and 698-960 MHz.
• Perfect for wide range of applications, including tri-band radio, cross band systems and control station systems.
• Enables quick field deployment.
• Tri-band design allows the antenna to be stocked without the need to know the exact frequencies in advance.
• Outstanding 2:1 VSWR across the board for optimal electrical performance.
• 150-watt high power handling for wide coverage.
• Compact, light and deployment friendly design.
• Ground-independent architecture.
• Comes with an integrated clamp for easy installation.
• Rugged build for long life in the field.
• Specifically designed for a high degree of operational reliability in extreme weather conditions.
Mobile Omni Whip Antenna
Our mobile whip antenna is perfect for the use of public safety and emergency response vehicles in any type of environment due to its exceptional durability and design.
• One antenna for full interoperability with tri-band, dual band, and multi band radios.
• Made with extremely rugged housing material and a shock spring for prolonged durability in the field.
• Designed to ensure protection against dust, heavy rain, and high wind.
• High grade materials ensure reliability in extreme temperatures.
• Low profile to minimize potential damage from overhangs.
• Rugged, stylish and compact design.
• Available in black or stainless-steel finish.
• NMO interface for easy and secure installation on all vehicles.
Fill the form below with your request and our sales team will get back to you as soon as possible.